A dynamic, vibrant Hindu Society inspired by the eternal values of Dharma, and the lofty ideal of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, meaning, The entire creation is one family.
Dynamic – A society that is moving with the times, nay, verily pushing the envelop of time, ever radiating the timeless wisdom of the Rishis in every act, every achievement, every endeavor. A society that is the master of all sciences, technologies and arts that are known, and yet to be known, to humankind. A society that is boldly experimenting, exploring, discovering and personally experiencing and validating all aspects of the Truth manifested in the universe as it unfolds outside and within us. A society that is fearless, strong, courageous and mighty.
Vibrant – Not a stagnant society but one full of energy and vigor, nurturing the ideas, creativity and aspirations of every member, big and small. A healthy, prosperous society, adorned by the twin jewels of arts and music, beaming with joy and confidence that comes only from abundance. A society that is forever alert and vigilant!
Prachar – Raise Awareness
- Promote Unity amongst Hindus through a network of Parishad chapters and like-minded organizations.
- Represent Hindu Interest through various forums.
- Raise Hindu Awareness through seminars, conferences, publications, media, audio-visual aids
Seva – Serve the Community
- Provide Community Service to people in distress or need without consideration of race, religion or nationality.
- Build a Team of Parishad members for community service through a strong portfolio of programs and projects.
Samskar – Cultivate Hindu Values
- Cultivate a spirit of self respect for our way of life, our environment, our Dharma Gurus and institutions and respect for the people of all colors, creeds, races and religions.
- Create opportunities for imbibing Hindu Values, Hindu Scriptures and Hindu Heritage through Bal Vihars, Camps, Family Retreats, Hindu Community Centers and Educational Institutions.
Sampark – Network
- Establish Worldwide Contacts with Hindus institutions, temples and people through projects and programs focusing on Hindu interests.
- Bridge communities and people of all faith.
- Raise Funds for Parishad Mission.