Youth Camp 2023
July 17 @ 9:00 am - July 23 @ 12:00 pm
- Special activities like sports coaching, SAT preparation and Fusion dance & music are planned for children enrolled in the week long camp (Not Applicable for Family camp of 2023).
- Children less than 13 yrs need to be accompanied by at least one parent during night.
- If necessary, parents attending the camp on Thursday can leave for work and return in the evening.
- Experienced youth interested in serving as counselors are advised to confirm their interest by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Youth Counselor for Shantineketan Camp. The email must be received by May 31, 2022. We have limited positions and hence it will be first come first serve for qualified candidates. Also please fill out this Counselor/CIT form.
- To be a counselor, the person has to be in college or completed college, and has experience as counselor in training (CIT) in our camp; Requirements for CIT is that they have to be in high-school or above and should have attended our camp earlier. Children interested to be Counselor or CIT at camp need to fill out this Counselor Form.
Mahendra Sapa: 301-377-3247 | Shivaram Sitaram: 301-602-5482 | Binta Pandya: 240-478-1690
Darsh Patel: 443-204-1363 | Manish Thouri: 240-547-7060
Ashwini Shetty: 732-882-2491 | Manish Chaturvedi: 571-577-3006